Features
Meraas Holdings

Cherrywoods Townhouses Payment Plan

Size Size

2,233 to 2,634 sq.ft.

Unit Type Townhouses

3 & 4 Bedroom Townhouses

Handover Handover

Jun 2021

AED 1,563,000

Register your interest
Sending Sending...
Sent Message Sent Successfully.

Payment Plan

5%

Purchase Date

45 %

Till Handover

50 %

Within 60 Months

Cherrywoods Townhouses by Meraas Holdings 50/50 post handover payment plan makes it easy for you to book a 3 & 4 bedroom residential unit at affordable terms. To start with, you have to pay 10% of the total amount as down payment on the date of purchase, 40% during construction and the final 50% after handover within 60 months. On account of the flexible options that are in place, things become a lot more viable and you are not required much to worry about other constraints.

Key Figures

Bookings Open - AED 70,000

Pay 50% Till Handover

50% after receiving the KEY's (within 5 years)

Easy 5 Years Post Handover Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment5%Purchase Date
1st Installment5%within 1 month from purchase date
2nd Installment5%within 7 months from purchase date
3rd Installment5%within 10 months from purchase date
4th Installment5%within 13 months from purchase date
5th Installment10%within 22 months from purchase date
6th Installment5%within 25 months from purchase date
On Completion10%On Handover
Post Handover5%within 6 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 12 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 18 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 24 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 30 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 36 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 42 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 48 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 54 months after handover
Post Handover5%within 60 months after handover

Recent Projects by Meraas Holdings